Thursday, September 6, 2012

Words from me

I've sorta lost touch with my inner book blogger. I'm still reading books like I always have, but I haven't felt like I should be writing reviews. For what reason I'm not quite sure. I'll be posting review every now and then, but I don't like reviewing a book that a lot of people have review or more so when the book is very popular and well know such as THE HUNGER GAMES which I just review in May. I do have a bunch of review books that I need to post reviews on so don't worry all you authors out there I've read a hand full of them. I haven't forgetten about you.

                                                                             Love&Rockets,
                                                                                         -K♥

No comments:

Post a Comment