Thursday, January 19, 2012

Review: Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly

Angel Burn
Synopsis: Willow knows she's different from other girls, and not just because she loves tinkering with cars. Willow has a gift. She can look into the future and know people's dreams and hopes, their sorrows and regrets, just by touching them. she has no idea where this power comes from. But the assassin, Alex, does. Gorgeous, mysterious Alex knows more about Willow than Willow herself does. He knows that her powers link to dark and dangerous forces and that he's one of the few humans left who can fight them. When Alex finds himself falling in love with his sworn enemy, he discovers that nothing is as it seems, least of all good and evil.




Review: ZOMG! You guys I think I'm in love! This is definitely going to be my favorite series of all of 2012! I absolutely positively love L.A. Weatherly now. This book was beyond amazing. I knew I was going to love it just by reading the synopsis but I loved it even MORE after I read the story.


Alex and Willow are great together even through all the tension at first it was awesome! This story made pictures in my head as I read it. L.A. Weatherly is so descriptive in her writing! Am I right or am I right? I love the way everything flows together as you read. Something else I enjoyed was how she alternated between first person and it seemed like third person but I'm not quite sure, anyways that was cool! I love books that do that. More if it's between the two romantically involved characters.


If you have not read this book you are CRAZY!!!!!!!!! I bet you'll love as much or even maybe more than I do! It has angels, physic powers, and much more! You find out something at the end that you never would have expected in 10 million years. 

It's just awesome now get off you butt, stop reading my review and go buy it for yourself so you can find out too! If you don't have money go to the library or ask a friend to borrow it! That's one choice I know none of you will regret. 

Love & Rockets,
-K♥

No comments:

Post a Comment