Monday, January 2, 2012

My Favorite Blog Post from Maggie Stiefvater's Blog :)

My favorite blog post from Maggie's blog is probably going to have to be her July 5th post on things she's not good at. Everyone has things that they are bad at and she was confident enough to put it out there. I probably wouldn't be able to do that. Because even though I can admit when I'm not very good at something I don't like it.

But I will admit on my blog that I'm not the most organized person sometimes just like Maggie. I think everyone has their messy side. Mine happeneds to be when it comes to keeping my room clean while I'm getting ready for school in the mornings. Maggie's is keeping her desk organized and not knowing how it happened haha.

That's my favotire blog post other than the obvious ones about her awesome series The Wolves of Mercy Falls :) Which if you haven't read or checked out you should go and do that because the books are awesome.


Here's the link if you'd like to check out my favorite blog post or maybe find your own:
 http://maggiestiefvater.blogspot.com/2011/07/things-i-am-not-good-at.html

Love & Rockets,
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment