Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy 16th Birthday! (:

So it's my birthday everyone! And I've decided that I'm going to post my first IMM next weekend on youtube! I'm going to make a new account with the name LightsReader.
Since my account now is LightsCover I thought it would be cool to make it match with the subject.
Anywho, be looking out for that. And isn't that cake adorable? I wish I had a birthday cake.
My birthday presents this year? Well I got money of course something I always get. And I'm going out to lunch with a few friends and my amazing boyfriend! (:
The boyfriend (Victor) got me a giant teddy bear and some candy to go with it! I've been wanting the teddy so I'm super Happy he got me one! YAY!
And last but not least readers I want to thank you all for following my blog and supporting it! It really make me happy, even if there are only a few of you, to know that someone reads what I post on the blog, and that there are people who enjoy reading as much as I do!

So Happy reading everyone! I hope everyone had great weeks in books!

Love & Rockets,
-K♥

No comments:

Post a Comment