Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)
The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater
In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. InLinger, they fought to be together. Now, in Forever, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.



Review: ZOMG! If you have not read this series you are crazy! It is beyond amazing. I can't wait to get myself hardback copies of Shiver and Forever. And maybe in the future get them signed (:

I'll have to say that Forever was very emotional for me. I'm in love with Maggie's writing! I can't really tell you much about this book considering it's the third in the series and the last.  I'd give to much away.

But it is AMAZING even if you don't like stories about wolves you'll love this book, guaranteed! No words can explain how I feel about this series about I'm so sad it's over, I want to know what happens in everyone's lives later :/

Until my next review, Happy reading everyone (:
                      -K

No comments:

Post a Comment