Sunday, October 9, 2011

Death by Denim by Linda Gerber

Death by Denim (Death By Mystery #3)
Synopsis: Aphra Connolly is being chased by some very dangerous people. She knows her survival depends upon staying far away from love interest Seth, and listening to her mom's lectures on the finer points of anonymity and survival. But how is a girl supposed to live under the radar and not think about her boyfriend when she's in Paris - the most romantic city in the world? When her mom's contact in Paris is found floating in the Seine with a deadly message stuffed in his mouth, Aphra realizes that she will never be able to stop running unless she confronts the situation head-on. Sneaking away from her mom, Aphra tracks down the criminal mastermind in Italy, only to unwittingly reveal Seth's location. And her mistake has just put them both in mortal danger. . . .


Review: Death by Denim was different than the other two books. In a good way though! There's many different settings in it which was cool. So much action also. I't a really good read. I still have to say though, that Death by Latte was my favorite. There was a kinda boring part closer to the end, but I'm not going to ruin it for you guys. It might have been just boring to me though because of how much action there was throughout it and then in the one section there really wasn't any.


Any who, you get some new characters in it that were mentioned in the second book but never in a scene or anything, so that was pretty cool. There's some romance in it, sorta. I cried at one point for no apparent reason, nothing bad even happened I think I was just touched or maybe it was just me being a girl, I'm not really sure which one. So go buy it it's a good read and if you've read the other two you have to buy this one it completes the other two!


Happy Reading everyone,
                                                 -K

No comments:

Post a Comment